Meet Rachel Bodner:
When it comes to customer service in today's fast paced world, let’s face it, our world has become pretty impersonal. We are constantly confronted with automated tellers, voice mail systems, recordings of all kinds, warehouse stores; drive-thru everything, and much more. Convenient, yes, but sometimes when it really counts, don’t you wish you could find people who care? I know that when it comes to people, no two individual’s needs or goals are exactly the same. That's why many people choose to work with me when they have real estate needs. They find my more personal and customized approach very refreshing. I never try to fit my clients into a mold or use a cookie-cutter approach. I know each person needs individual attention!
From that first-time buyer to the seasoned investor, I've helped them all achieve their goals. I know that today's home buyers and sellers are more educated and sophisticated than in years past. My desire to stay ahead of this constantly changing industry finds me persistently searching for better, faster and smarter techniques to get the job done. I will go that extra mile to help you achieve your goals. I know local market conditions, Towns, Neighborhoods, mortgage options, Inspectors, Attorneys etc and will share my knowledge and connections with you to be sure all runs smoothly.
Those who work with me will tell you that I love what I do and am constantly looking for ways to do it better. I know what was effective in the industry yesterday is old news today. I know that today's Home Buyers and Sellers are more educated and sophisticated than in years past. I drive myself to provide the level of incomparable service today's clients demand. My desire to stay ahead of this constantly changing industry finds me persistently searching for better and smarter techniques to get the job done.
Because the real estate industry is becoming more sophisticated and challenging every day, you need a Full Time Professional who understands the industry and is positioned to stay ahead of the game. I will go that extra mile to help you achieve your goals!
Buying a Home? I take the time to listen to your needs and desires, and find your dream home. Your total satisfaction is my number one priority.
Selling a Home? I get your home sold for top dollar and in a timely manner. My online and offline marketing programs will give you the edge you need to sell your home. I don't want to just list your home, I want to sell it!
Whether this is your first home or you have bought and sold many, I will work diligently to make the process smooth and less stressful for you and your family. I love my job and I truly enjoy coming to work every day to help both Buyers and Sellers with all their Real Estate needs. I feel so fortunate to have found my passion and I am honored to be helping my Clients realize their dreams! Give me a call today and let's get moving!
More About Rachel Bodner:
• *FEATURED “HOUSE HUNTERS” AGENT ON HDTV
• Realtor/ Licensed Broker -Full Time Realtor since 2003
• Ranks in the top 1% of Coldwell Banker Agents Internationally & the Top 1% of All Real Estate Agents Nationally.
• Named in the top 50 Agents in New England for both Dollar Volume and units Sold for Coldwell Banker.
• Named in the Top 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents in Massachusetts
• Over 30 + years in marketing, managing and promoting a multi million dollar business including 15 + years in the Real Estate Industry
• Consistent recipient of numerous Sales and Customer Service Awards of the Month and Quarter.
• Rachel is an ACCREDITED BUYERS AGENT (ABR), USAA CERTIFIED, CERTIFIED RELOCATION SPECIALIST (CRS), NEW HOMES SPECIALIST (CNHS), HOME MARKETING SPECIALIST (CHMS), and ACCREDITED STAGING PROFESSIONAL (ASP) to name a few.
• BS in Management and Marketing from Ithaca College
• Graduate of the American Real Estate Academy
• Graduate of Coldwell Banker’s Regional Management Training Program-one of only 21 participants in New England,
• Participation in the Coldwell Banker Career Foundation Program, Continuing Education in all areas of Real Estate staying on the cutting edge of the industry
Rachel Bodner resides in the Suburbs of Metro-west Boston and has been there her whole life. She lives with her husband Mark, their 6 pound Dog Teddy and has three children Joshua, Matthew and Jessica.