Welcome to the Town of Westborough! Westborough is a small, historic town located West of Boston in Worcester County, Massachusetts. It is located on the crossroads of the Mass Pike and Rte 495 so it provides an easy access to Boston. Westborough is approximately 21.6 square miles and is about 27 miles to Boston. Westborough Borders Shrewsbury, Northborough, Southborough and Hopkinton.
WESTBOROUGH MA INFORMATION:
- Population: 18,272
- Distance to Boston: 27 miles
- Total Area~21.6 square miles
- Residential Tax Rate 2018: ($18.46) per $1000 Assessed Value.
- Zip Code~01581
WESTBOROUGH MA REAL ESTATE SEARCHES:
WESTBOROUGH REAL ESTATE SEARCHES:
SCHOOLS IN WESTBOROUGH MA:
Westborough Public Schools serve 3585 students and consist of three Elementary Schools grades K-3, One Elementary School grades 4-6, one Middle School grades 7-8 and The Westborough High School grades 9-12.
- Westborough High: grades 9-12 Student Population: 1053
- Westborough Public Schools Per Pupil Spending: ($14,545) versus National Average ($11,153)
- Percent to Graduate High School: (98%)
- Percent to Attend College: (89%)
WESTBOROUGH MA POINTS OF INTEREST:
- Assabet Reservoir- Hiking Trails
- Lake Chauncy- Swimming, Boating, Fishing
- Westborough Country Club- Semi Private 9 hole, par 36 Golf Club
- Westborough MBTA Commuter Rail Service from Boston’s South Station stopping in Westborough on the Worcester Line
ADDITIONAL REAL ESTATE INFORMATION:
- Average Price for a Single Family Home in Westborough in 2017: ($475,790)
- Average Price for a Single Family Home in Westborough in 2016: ($451,294)
- Percent Change (5.4%+)
WESTBOROUGH MA, REAL ESTATE USEFUL LINKS:
- Town of Westborough, Massachusetts
- Westborough Public Schools
- Westborough Public Library
- Westborough School District
- Westborough Civic Club
Contact Coldwell Banker's Rachel Bodner 1-(978)-505-1466 or Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org for all your Real Estate needs in Westborough and other Metrowest Communities.
- Participated in over 160 Home Sales from 2013-2017 with over 42 Sides in 2017
- #1 Selling Agent in Units Sold in the Sudbury CBRB Office from 2015-2017
- International President's Premier Associate
- International President's Elite Society
- Top 2% of all Coldwell Banker Associates
- Top 1% Of All Real Estate Agents in the U.S.
- Named in "The Top 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents in Massachusetts"
- Numerous Sales and Customer Service Awards
- Serving Westborough and other Metrowest Communities
Be sure to create an account to save your favorite listing, and you'll receive email updates when new properties go on the market that meet your search criteria.
Search Westborough, MA Homes for Sale
Fafard Real Estate
Walsh and Associates Real Estate
RE/MAX Best Choice
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Worcester - Park Ave.
RE/MAX Executive Realty
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
Today's Market Trends for Westborough, MA *
* All data pertains to single-family homes