Welcome to the Town of Southborough! Southborough is an affluent town located in Worcester County. Primarily residential, it’s a quiet and peaceful community ideal for those who work in more populated areas. It incorporates smaller villages including Cordaville, Fayville and Southville. Southborupugh is approximately 15.7 square miles and is about 23 miles from Boston. Southborough is bordered by Hopkinton, Framingham, Ashland, Westborough, Northborough and Marlborough.
SOUTHBOROUGH MA INFORMATION:
- Distance to Boston is: 23 miles
- Total Area: 15.7 Square Miles
- Estimated population: 9767
- Southborough Zip Code: 01772
- Residential Tax Rate (2018): $16.14 per $1000 Assessed Value.
SOUTHBOROUGH REAL ESTATE SEARCHES:
PUBLIC SCHOOLS IN SOUTHBOROUGH MA:
Southborough Public School System consists of five schools split up by grade with the High School known as The Algonquin Regional High School which is shared with the Town of Northborough. There is One Elementary serving grades PreK-1, One serving grades 2-3, one serving grades 4-5 , Middle school serving grades 6-8, High School serving grades 9-12. The student population is 2847 (1376 through Middle School +1471 at the High School)
- Northborough/Southborough-Algonquin Regional High: grades 9-12, Student Population: 1471
- Southborough Per Pupil Spending: 2017 ($15,603) versus the national average of ($11,392)
- Percent to Graduate High School: (96%)
- Percent to Attend College: (91%)
SOUTHBOROUGH MA, POINTS OF INTEREST:
- Southborough MBTA Commuter Rail Service from Boston’s South Station stopping in Southborough on the Worcester Line
- Sudbury Reservoir Trail: Total of 4943 acres located in Ashland, Framingham, Marlborough, Northborough, Southborough and Westborough
- St Marks School: Private School, Coeducational, Episcopal College-Preparatory boarding & day school accommodating grades 9- 12th, situated on 250 Acres.
- The Fay School: Independent, co-educational day and boarding school serving pre-K through 9th grade
- Beals Preserve: A 56 Acre Parcel of open space gifted to the town with a diverse ecosystem including Wachusett channel frontage, a pond, meadows, woodlands and trails that link to the Sudbury Reservoir Trail
SOUTHBOROUGH MA REAL ESTATE USEFUL LINKS:
- Town of Southborough, Massachusetts
- Southborough Library
- Southborough Public Schools
- Southborough Police Department
- St. Mark’s School
- Fay School Junior Day and Boarding School
- Breakneck Hill Cow Fund Official Website
- The Knox Trail Council
- Southborough Community Preservation
- Southborough Historical Society
- Arts Center of Southborogh
Contact Coldwell Banker's Rachel Bodner 1-(978)-505-1466 or Rachel.email@example.com in Southborough MA and othe surrounding communities.
- Participated in over 160 Home Sales from 2013-2017 with over 42 Sides in 2017
- #1 Selling Agent in Units Sold in the Sudbury CBRB Office from 2015-2017
- International Presiden'ts Premeire Associate
- International President's Elite Society
- Top 2% of all Coldwell Banker Associates
- Top 1% Of All Real Estate Agents in the U.S.
- Named in "The Top 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents in Massachusetts"
- Numerous Sales and Customer Service Awards
- Serving Southborough and other Metrowest Communities
Be sure to create an account to save your favorite listing, and you'll receive email updates when new properties go on the market that meet your search criteria.
Search Southborough, MA Homes for Sale
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
Today's Market Trends for Southborough, MA *
* All data pertains to single-family homes