Welcome to The City of Marlborough MA! Marlborough is a part of Middlesex County, which according to the latest Census Bureau report, is the third fastest growing county in Massachusetts. Marlborough was a prosperous industrial city in the 19th century and became a high technology industry in the late 20th century once the Massachusetts Turnpike was built. Marlborough MA is approximately 22.2 Square miles and about 31 Miles from Boston. Marlborough is bordered by Hudson, Berlin, Northborough, Southborough, Sudbury and Framingham.
MARLBOROUGH MA TOWN INFORMATION:
- Distance to Boston: 31 miles
- Estimated population: 38,499
- Total Area~22.2 Square Miles
- Residential Tax rate (2017): $15.32
- Zip Code~01752
MARLBOROUGH MA INTERESTING FACTS:
- Marlborough was declared a city in 1660 and later became a city because of its population size
- Marlborough students are able to attend the Assabet Valley Regional Vocational School District if they choose to
- Marlborough is serviced by the following highways: interstates 495 and 290, routes 20 and 85
- Marlborough is the home to numerous types of businesses such as electronics, BIO Tech, Life Science, medical, cloud storage, and computer firms
SCHOOLS IN MARLBOROUGH MA:
The Marlborough MA Public School System serves 4535 students and consists of One Pre-K, Three Elementary grades K-4, One Middle grades 5-8 and Marlborough High School grades 9-12
- Marlborough High School: grades 9-12 Student Population: 1075
- Marlborough Per Pupil Expenditure: ($14,198) versus National Average ($11,153)
- Percent to graduate High School: (87%)
- Percent to attend College: (68%)
- Advanced Math and Science Academy- Charter School founded in 2005 serves 963 students from many towns in grades 6-12 and is a highly rated High School
MARLBOROUGH MA REAL ESTATE INFORMATION:
- Residential Tax rate (2017): $15.32
- Average Price for a Single Family Home in Marlborough in2017: ($326,986)
- Average Price of a Single Family Home In Marlborough in 2016: ($324,466)
- Percent Change: (.8%+)
MARLBOROUGH REAL ESTATE SEARCHES:
MARLBOROUGH MA, POINTS OF INTEREST AND USEFUL LINKS:
- Marlborough Official Website
- Advanced Math and Science Charter School
- Marlborough Public Schools
- Marlborough Restaurants
- Solomon Pond Mall
- Heritage Festival: Held in October
- Assabet River Rail Trail: Multi use Path under construction in Marlborough, Hudson, Stow, Maynard and Hudson
Contact Coldwell Banker's Rachel Bodner 1-(978)-505-1466 or Rachel.email@example.com for all your Real Estate needs in Marlborough and other Metrowest Communities.
- Participated in over 160 Home Sales from 2013-2017 with over 42 Sides in 2017
- The #1 Selling Agent in Units sold in the Sudbury CBRB Office 2015-2017
- International President's Premier Associate
- International President's Elite Society
- Top 2% of all Coldwell Banker Associates
- Top 1% of all Agent in the U.S.
- Named in the "Top 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents in Massachusetts"
- Numerous Sales and Customer Service Awards
- Serving Marlborough and other Metrowest Communities
Be sure to create an account to save your favorite listing, and you'll receive email updates when new properties go on the market that meet your search criteria.
Search Marlborough, MA Homes for Sale
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Weston
Jorge Andres Zea
Paragon Realty Group
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Newton - Centre St.
LAER Realty Partners
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
Today's Market Trends for Marlborough, MA *
* All data pertains to single-family homes