Welcome to The Town of Hudson! From the mid 1800’s until the late 1960’s, Hudson was known as the “shoe town” because it used to be the home of 17 shoe factories all powered by the Assabet River. Today, Hudson is teeming with a variety of new restaurants ranging from Italian, pub fare, American, and there’s even a new martini bar/restaurant further elevating the nightlife in this small town.
INFORMATION ABOUT HUDSON MA:
- Distance to Boston is ~ 40 miles
- Estimated population ~ 14,907
- Square Miles: 11.8
- Hudson was part of Marlborough and was known as Feltonville for part of that time until its incorporation in 1866
- Hudson has access to the following highways: interstates 495 and 290 and routes 85 and 62
- Hudson is bordered by Bolton, Stow, Marlborough, Sudbury and Berlin
HUDSON REAL ESTATE SEARCHES:
SCHOOLS IN HUDSON MA:
Hudson students have two public districts to choose from: Hudson Public Schools, a district open to any Hudson residents, and the Assabet Valley Regional Vocational School District, which is available to students from the towns of Marlborough, Hudson, Maynard, Berlin, Boylston, West Boylston, Clinton, Shrewsbury, Westborough, Northborough and Southborough.
The Hudson Public School system serves 2993 students and consists of Hubert Elementary: grade K, 3 Elementary Schools-Mulready Elementary: grades PK-5, Farley Elementary: grades 1-5, Forest Elementary: grades 1-5, Kennedy Middle: grades 6-7, Hudson High: grades 8-12 Student Population: (1113)
- Hudson spends an average of ($13,294) per-pupil versus the national average ($11,153)
- Percent to Graduate High School (85%)
- Percent to attend College: (81%)
Real Estate Information:
- Residential Tax Rate (2018): $17.50 per $1000 Assessed Value
- Average Price for a Single Family Home 2017: ($334,104)
- Average Price for a Single Family Home 2016: ($301,886)
- Percent Change (10.6%+)
HUDSON MA REAL ESTATE, USEFUL LINKS:
- Town of Hudson
- Hudson Public Schools
- Hudson Light and Power
- Hudson Public Library
- Hudson Climate Action Network
- Board of Health
Contact Coldwell Banker's Rachel Bodner 1-(978)-505-1466 or Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org for all your Real Estate needs in Hudson and other Metrowest Communitites.
- Participated in over 160 Home Sales from 2013-2017 with over 42 Sides in 2017
- The #1 Selling Realtor in Units Sold in the Sudbury CBRB Office from 2015-2017
- International President's Premier Associate
- International President's Elite Society
- Top 2% of all Coldwell Banker Associates
- Numerous Sales and Customer Service Awards
- Serving Hudson and other Metrowest Communities
Be sure to create an account to save your favorite listing, and you'll receive email updates when new properties go on the market that meet your search criteria.
Search Hudson, MA Homes for Sale
RE/MAX Prof Associates
N. B. Taylor & Co. Inc.
RE/MAX Results Realty
Comrie Real Estate, Inc.
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
Today's Market Trends for Hudson, MA *
* All data pertains to single-family homes