Welcome to The Town of Harvard! Harvard is a Town of about 26.9 square miles and is located 32 miles West North-West of Boston in Middlesex County. Harvard has a population of 6520 and it borders Ayer, Bolton, Boxborough, Lancaster, Littleton, Shirley and Stow.
HARVARD MA STATISTICS:
Distance to Boston:32 miles
Total Area: 26.9 Square Miles
Residential Tax Rate (2018): $17.15
Zip Code: 01451
SCHOOLS IN HARVARD MA:
The Harvard Public School System serves approximately 1117 students. There is one Elementary school and one Middle/High School.
- Hildrith Elementary: K-5
- Bromfield Middle/ High School: grades 6-12
- Harvard High School Per Pupil Expenditure: ($15,799) versus National Average ($11,392)
- Percent to graduate High School: (97%)
- Percent to attend College: (88%)
HARVARD MA POINTS OF INTEREST:
Contact Coldwell Banker's Rachel Bodner 1-(978)-505-1466 or Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org for information about Harvard & surrounding Towns!
- Participated in over 160 Home Sales in 2013-2017
- Over 42 sides in 2017
- The #1 Agent in Units Sold for the Sudbury CBRB Office 2015-2017
- President's Premier Associate
- International President's Elite Society
- Top 2% of all Coldwell Banker Associates Internationally
- Top 1% of all Real Estate Agents in the U.S.
- Continuous Winner of Numerous Sales & Customer Service Awards
- Serving Acton and other Metrowest Communities
Be sure to create an account to save your favorite listing, and you'll receive email updates when new properties go on the market that meet your search criteria.
Search Harvard, MA Homes for Sale
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
Today's Market Trends for Harvard, MA *
* All data pertains to single-family homes