Welcome to The Town of Concord! Concord is a tranquil community located in the middle of Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
Concord was founded in 1635 and is famous for its roles in the American Revolutionary War with the Battle of Lexington and Concord, which took
place in Concord when residents from Concord and other surrounding towns repelled an attack by the British at the Old North Bridge. Concord is
also famous for its literary history. Esteemed writers such as Ralph Waldo Emerson, Nathaniel Hawthorne and Henry David Thoreau penned many
of their masterpieces while living here in Concord.
CONCORD MA TOWN INFORMATION:
- Distance to Boston is: 25 miles
- Estimated population: 17,668
- Total Area: 25.9 Square Miles
- Zip Code: 01742
- Concord Has a quaint town center with lots of shops and restaurants and attracts tourists from all over the world
- Commuter rail service to Boston's North Station is provided by the MBTA with two stops in Concord on its Fitchburg Line. Yankee Lines provides a commuter bus service to Copley Square in Boston from Concord Center
- Concord borders Lincoln, Sudbury, Maynard, Acton, Carlisle, Bedford
CONCORD REAL ESTATE SEARCHES:
SCHOOLS IN CONCORD MA:
The Concord Public School System serves 3406 students and consists of the following five schools: 3 Elementary Schools serving grades K-5, One Middle School serving grades 6-8, One High School serving grades 9-12.
- Concord/Carlisle High: grades 9-12 Student Population: (1228) Spending Per Pupil ($20,525)
- Concord Spending Per Pupil: 2017 ($18,881) versus National Average ($11,392)
- Percent to Graduate High School: (98%)
- Percent to attend College (89%)
FUN FACTS ABOUT CONCORD MA:
- In 1849, Ephraim Bull developed the Concord grape at his home on Lexington Road in Concord. Welch’s, the fruit juice company, maintains a small headquarters there
- The area was originally known as "Musketaquid", an Algonquian word for "grassy plain" to reflect the area's low-lying marshes. Native Americans cultivated corn crops there and the rivers were rich with fish.
CONCORD MA REAL ESTATE INFORMATION:
- Residential Tax Rate 2018: ($14.29) per $1000 Assessed Value
- Average Price for a Single Family Home in Concord in 2017: ($1,155,965)
- Average Price for a Single Family Home in Concord in 2016: ($1,065,673)
- Percent Change: (8.4%+)
CONCORD MA POINTS OF INTEREST AND USEFUL LINKS:
- Concord Official Website
- The Concord Life
- Public School System Site
- Concord Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Merrimack Valley Chamb of Com
- Concord Museum
- Hotels in Concord
- National Park Service
- Thoreau Institute
- Louisa May Alcott’s Orchard House- Home of Louisa May Alcot
- Walden Pond-335 acres of protected open space, Henry David Thoreau lived on the pond between 1845-1847
Contact Coldwell Banker's Rachel Bodner 1-(978)-505-1466 or Rachel.email@example.com for all you Real Estate needs in Concord Ma and other Metrowest communities.
- #1 in Units Sold 2015-2017 in the Sudbury CBRB Office
- Participated in over 160 Home Sales in 2013-2017
- International President's Premier Associate
- International President's Elite Society
- Top 2% of all Coldwell Banker Associates
- Numerous Sales and Customer Service Awards
- Serving Concord and other Metro-west Communities
Be sure to create an account to save your favorite listing, and you'll receive email updates when new properties go on the market that meet your search criteria.
Search Concord, MA Homes for Sale
The Attias Group, LLC
The Collaborative Companies
William Raveis R.E. & Home Services
Barrett Sotheby's International Realty
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
Today's Market Trends for Concord, MA *
* All data pertains to single-family homes