Welcome to The Town of Acton! Acton is a Town of about 20.3 square miles and is located West-North West of Boston in Middlesex County and is comprised of five Village Centers: Acton Center is the heart of Acton and a residential area. North Acton is one of the faster growing areas of Acton and consists mainly of condos and commercial complexes. South Acton is the industrial sector of town and home to the oldest home in Acton, the Faulkner Homestead. East Acton got its start as a commercial district based around the East Acton train station and is now primarily a residential area. West Acton consists mainly of commercial developments. Acton borders Maynard, Stow, Boxborough, Littleton, Carlisle, Concord.
ACTON MA STATISTICS:
Distance to Boston: 20 miles
Total Area:20.3 Square Miles
REAL ESTATE INFORMATION ON ACTON MA:
- Residential Tax Rate 2017: ($19.06) per $1000 assessed value
- Average Price for a Single Family Home in 2017: ($594,419)
- Average Price for a Single Family Home in 2016: ($545,246)
ACTON REAL ESTATE SEARCHES:
SCHOOLS IN ACTON MA:
The Acton Public School System serves approximately 5363 students. It merged with the Town of Boxborough in September 2014 however The High School had already been combined for years prior. There are 5 Elementary schools serving grades PK-6, One Middle School serving grades 7-8, One High School.
- Acton Boxborough Regional High School: grades 9-12 Student Population: 1960
- Acton/ Boxborough Per Pupil Expenditure: ($14,016) versus National Average ($11,392)
- Percent to graduate High School: (97%)
- Percent to attend College: (89%)
ACTON MA POINTS OF INTEREST:
- Acton Arboretum: 53 acres of woods including an herb garden, butterfly garden, apple orchard, flower garden.
- Discovery Museum: Children’s Museum with interactive visits
- Acton MBTA Commuter Rail Service: from Boston’s North Station stopping in South Acton on the Fitchburg Line
- ACTON MA USEFUL LINKS:
- Official Town Website
- Acton Public Schools and Acton-Boxborough Regional School District
- Community Profile
- Acton Water District
- Acton Memorial Library
- The Discovery Museums
- Iron Work Farm
Contact Coldwell Banker's Rachel Bodner 1-(978)-505-1466 or Rachel.email@example.com for information about Acton & surrounding Towns!
- Participated in over 160 Home Sales in 2013-2017
- Over 42 sides in 2017
- The #1 Agent in Units Sold for the Sudbury CBRB Office 2015-2017
- President's Premier Associate
- International President's Elite Society
- Top 2% of all Coldwell Banker Associates Internationally
- Top 1% of all Real Estate Agents in the U.S.
- Continuous Winner of Numerous Sales & Customer Service Awards
- Serving Acton and other Metrowest Communities
Be sure to create an account to save your favorite listing, and you'll receive email updates when new properties go on the market that meet your search criteria.
Search Acton, MA Homes for Sale
Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
Quintess Real Estate
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices N.E. Prime Properties
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
Today's Market Trends for Acton, MA *
* All data pertains to single-family homes