Welcome to the Town of Sudbury! Sudbury MA is a beautiful town west of Boston known for its top schools and Single Family Homes with large lots. Sudbury is a historic town that boasts America’s birth date for their zip code of 01776! People come from all over to visit this Quaint New England Town. Sudbury is approximaetly 24.6 square miles and is about 20 moles from Boston. Sudbury is bordered by Wayland, Framingham, Marlborough, Hudson , Stow, Maynard, Concord, Lincoln
SUDBURY MA INFORMATION:
- Distance to Boston is ~ 20 miles
- Estimated population ~ 18,317
- Total Area of Sudbury ~24.6 Square Miles
- Zip Code~ 01776 (Historic Zip Code)
- Residential Tax Rate (2018 ): $17.93 per $1000 Assessed Value.
SUDBURY REAL ESTATE SEARCHES:
The Sudbury Public School District serves 2925 Students from Pre K -8th Grade. The High school is shared with Lincoln and serves an additional 1641 Students. There are four Elementary Schools serving grades K-5 and one middle School serving grades 6-8.
- Lincoln- Sudbury Regional High School: grades 9-12 Per Pupil Expenditure- 2017($17,132) Student Population: 1641
- Sudbury Public Schools Per Pupil Spending: ($17,132) versus National Average ($11,392)
- Percent to Graduate High School: (97%)
- Percent to Attend College: (87%)
SUDBURY MA POINTS OF INTEREST:
- Longfellow’s Wayside Inn: The oldest operating Inn in the Country since 1716 once owned by Henry Ford the Inns last private owner
- The Grist Mill: Built in 1929 as a working Grist Mill and used by Pepperidge farms as a full time production facility from 1952-1967
- The Mary Martha Church: Built by Henry Ford, still used for weddings
- The Little Red School House: Mary’s little Lamb School House
- Garden in The Woods: Set among 45 acres is a two mile walk through botanic gardens, a pond, springs and brooks
- Sudbury Valley Trustees: Regional Land Trust that conserves land and protects wildlife habitat.
- The town of Sudbury has approximately 12 conservation areas totaling 100s of acres. Many of the areas allow Boating, Fishing, Hiking, Cross Country Skiing and camping:
- Hop Brook : (80 acre parcel) Camping, Boating,
- Fishing, Hiking, Biking, Cross Country Skiing
- Assabet River National Wildlife Refuge: Formally the U.S. Army’s Fort Devens- Sudbury Training Annex (2230 acres) Hunting, Fishing, Boating, Hiking, Cross Country Skiing
SUDBURY MA WEBSITES:
- Sudbury MA Website
- Lincoln/Sudbury Regional High School
- Sudbury Public Schools
- Sudbury Water District
- Sudbury Town Crier
- Sudbury Chamber of Commerce
- Sudbury Public Schools
- Sudbury Schools
- Wicked Local Sudbury
Contact Coldwell Banker's Rachel Bodner 1-(978)-505-1466 or Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- #1 Selling Agent in Units Sold in the CBRB Sudbury Office from 2015-2017*
- Participated in over 160 Home Sales from 2013-2017 with over 40 Sides in 2017* MLS DATA
- International President's Premier Associate
- International President's Elite Society
- Top 2% of all Coldwell Banker Associates Internationally
- Top 1% of all Real Estate Agents in the U.S.
- Named in "The Top 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents in Massachusetts"
- Numerous Sales and Customer Service Awards
- Serving Sudbury and other Metrowest Communities
Be sure to create an account to save your favorite listing, and you'll receive email updates when new properties go on the market that meet your search criteria.
Search Sudbury, MA Homes for Sale
Black Horse Real Estate
William Raveis R.E. & Home Services
Benoit Mizner Simon & Co. - Weston - Boston Post Rd.
Pulte Homes of New England
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
Today's Market Trends for Sudbury, MA *
* All data pertains to single-family homes