Welcome to The Town of Natick! Natick is a part of Middlesex County, the third fastest growing county in Massachusetts. The word Natick comes from the Massachusetts Native American tribe and means place of our searching, named to celebrate John Eliot’s successful search for a location for his Praying Indian settlement. John Eliot was a Puritan missionary who was tasked to settle the Massachusetts Indians on both sides of the Charles River. Natick is approximately 16.06 square miles and is about 10 miles from Boston. Natick is bordered by Framingham, Wayland and Sherborn.
NATICK MA INFORMATION:
- Distance to Boston: 10 miles
- Estimated population: 33,006
- Square Miles: 16.06
- Residential Tax Rate (2018): $13.05 per $1000 Assessed Value
- Zip Code: 01760
- NATICK REAL ESTATE SEARCHES:
SCHOOLS IN NATICK MA:
The Natick Public School System serves 5285 students and consists of Eight Schools:. There are 5 Elementary Schools that serve grades K-4, Two Middle Schools that serves grades 5-8 and One High School that serves grades 9-12.
- Natick High School: grades 9-12 Student Population: 1543
- Natick Per Pupil Spending: 2017 ($14,044) versus National Average ($11,392)
- Percent to Graduate High School: (98%)
- Percent to Attend College: (85%)
NATICK MA FUN FACTS:
- Natick used to be more of a farming town until the invention of the sewing machine in 1858 which contributed to the explosive growth of shoe factories there. By 1880, there were 23 operating factories and was once third in the nation in the quantity of shoes produced
- Natick is a part of the famous Boston Marathon where runners cruise through the town every Patriots Day along Route 135/Central Street
- Natick Center, which is also known as Downtown Natick, is located at the intersection of Central street and Main Street and serves as the civic and cultural hub of the town
- Natick is the home to the Natick Mall which includes anchor stores such as Nordstrom’s, Neiman Marcus and Lord & Taylor
- Natick Center Station, located in the downtown area, is served by the MBTA Commuter Rail Worcester Line
NATICK MA USEFUL LINKS:
- Town of Natick, Massachusetts
- Natick Public Schools
- Natick Recycling Information
- Natick Pegasus
- Morse Institute Library
- Natick Community Organic Farm
- The Center for Arts in Natick
- Walunut Hill School: Private School
- Dana Hall School: Private School
- Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary: Part of Mass Audubon features 9 miles of trails
- Natick Commuter Rail (Center Station)
Contact Coldwell Banker's Rachel Bodner 1-(978)-505-1466 or Rachel.email@example.com for all your Real Estate needs in Natick and other Metrowest Communities.
- Participated in over 160 Home Sales from 2013-2017 with over 42 Sides in 2017
- #1 Selling Agent in Units Sold in the Sudbury CBRB Office From 2015-2017
- International President's Premier Associate
- International President's Elite Society
- Top 2% of all Coldwell Banker Associates Internationally
- Top 1% of all Real Estate Agents in the U.S.
- Named in "The Top 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents in Massachusetts"
- Numerous Sales and Customer Service Awards
- Serving Natick and other Metrowest Communities
Be sure to create an account to save your favorite listing, and you'll receive email updates when new properties go on the market that meet your search criteria.
Search Natick, MA Homes for Sale
The Greene Realty Group
Century 21 Commonwealth
Century 21 Commonwealth
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.
Today's Market Trends for Natick, MA *
* All data pertains to single-family homes